Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DISNEYLAND!!!

We all (the whole Williams family) had three fun-filled days at Disneyland! We had beautiful weather the whole time, all the kids we safe and I think we all had so much fun. Here are a few of my favorites. I'm not a big picture taker so I didn't have a lot. BUT, my sister, Marci, who is a much better blogger than me, DOES take a lot of pictures. She's on my list of freinds and family blogs, so if you'd like to see more, click on her name.
The Bigler's outside Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Sam really liked this one! He actually did reall good on all the rides that he could go on. His eyes were wide open, taking everything in. He's such a good baby and it was so fun taking him here. He won't remember his first trip, but he DID have a good time.
Here is Elle hold Sam at the hotel. She such a cutie! She kept coming up to me saying "Sam's silly." Thanks for sharing your gummy bears with me Elle.
Jared and Sam watching the High School Musical 3 program at California Adventure. They both look so entertained, don't they? You can't really tell, but Sam is wearing his "first Mickey hat." It was the smallest one in the store--he'll have to grow into it.
Us in front of the cool sun fountain at California Adventure. I wish I could do that week all over again, I had so much fun and I love spending time with my family. Thank you all for making this such a memorable and happy trip. I love you all!

1 comment:

Macon Family said...

How fun to go to Disneyland and spend time with family-like the photos!