Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sunday best



Here is Sam in his Sunday best. My friend Alison, sent me this outfit. And it's such a crowd please-er. He always gets a ton on compliments--more than usual--on how cute he is! And the socks are still a big hit too.
Some new things that Sam is doing now, (now that he is 5 months!) are: he has mastered the roll. He's very comfortable rolling from back to front, but if he gets mad enough on his tummy, he'll roll back to his back. He's always pulling his socks off. Maybe he likes the taste of his toes better without the socks on. And he's a big talker too. He has had a cold this last week and his voice got a little horse, which made him sound even cuter when he would talk. Oh, yeah--Sam is eating solids now too. I have some pictures to post of his first time too. He's just had rice cereal, but I don't think he likes it that much. But he did great with that, so lucky for Sam, it's time to try some vegetables. I can't wait to see THAT reaction.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh! I miss him so much! He is getting so big & cuter by the minute! Very handsome in his sunday clothes! What a cutie! Keep those pics coming!!!!

Tara said...

SUCH a cute outfit!

I can't believe it's time already to start solid foods! (It sometimes feels like he should only be 3 weeks old.) Can't wait to see pictures of his first reaction to veggies! (Those are always funny. My Mom said that I looked at her like she was trying to poison me...and Allie just looked at me ALL confused and tried to chew it forever. Good times!)

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

I love those days of giving them all new foods for the first time! Always have the camera ready!!!