Monday, September 10, 2012

1st day of pres-school

My baby is growing up!?!  Sammy looks so old in this picture!  This was the best shot I could get of his first day of school.  I was chasing him around with the camera and then I started to get mad so he paused for 2 seconds so I could take his picture.  He told me it hurt his eyes when I took it and then he told me to put the camera away.  He's so bossy!  He had a fun first day though--he didn't want to leave so we made a scene getting back to the car--he was kicking and screaming the whole way.  When I asked him what they did in school he told me they painted.  Sammy is very excited to go back again.  I just hope Wednesday we have a better picking-up experience.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh SO cute! He looks so big & grown up & it's just pre-school! Ha! Good luck next time picking him up though:)