Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween party w/ the McKee's

 We had our friends, the McKee's, over to carve pumpkins and make caramel apples last week.  We thought the kids might want to be more involved...
 but, as you can see, the adults did...everything.  We had a great time though.
 Jared likes to design his own--he was going for a zombie look.
 I carved a cute little jack-o-lantern from the pumpkin Sam got at school.
 Casey's ended up looking the coolest because of the green face.  Plus his was the biggest.
 The first two are the McKee's that they brought from their own garden.  The last three are the Bigler's.
 I didn't take any pictures of the caramel apples, but they were delicious!  I even made my own caramel.  I also baked the pumpkin seed and they tasted yummy too.

No comments: