Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Florida/Grand Bahama

 We took an airboat ride around this safari park in the everglades, just outside of Fort Lauderdale.  The ride was a lot of fun and it was a beautiful place!!

  We did a two day cruise to the Bahamas too.  We went on one excursion--a jeep tour.  It was a fun way to see a lot of the island during the short time we were there.
 I liked driving.  They drive on the left side of the road in the Bahamas, but there were 6 other Jeeps in front of me so it wasn't too scary!
 This was such a beautiful beach, and the water was so warm!!!  We learned a lot about the Bahamas on our tour too, we had an excellent guide!

 We visited the Orlando Temple while we were there.  It was a beautiful place! 
 The Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum in Orlando.
 I had to give this lady the password so I could get into Capone's, a dinner theater we went to in Orlando.
Me and Jared took a trip to Florida and the Bahamas at the beginning of February.  We left our kids with my family and went away for a week.  We had such a great time!!  I've been to Florida before but I had forgotten how beautiful it was, and Jared had never been.  He LOVED the wildlife--he got 10 new life birds just in the first day we were there.  It was great to go and spend some time together, just us, but we missed our boys so much by the end of the week.  We had a great time, but it was good to be back too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kenz--I LOVE all these pics!! You look absolutely adorable in all the pictures:) My favorite pic is the one of you in the HUGE chair--you look so cute! Nice job on the sewing projects too! Fun stuff:) Can't wait til the next time I see you.