Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Knott's Berry Farm

 Livey and Maya together behind Sam and Quinn, and I think that's Jace in the background, all by himself.



 Quinny chose the bear...and Sammy chose the camel.
These pictures are from our trip to California for Christmas--I know, I have a lot of catching up to do!  One of our days there we spent at Knott's Berry Farm.  We had such a great time--as you can tell from the pictures!!  And it was hard getting Quinn off every single ride!  Sammy went on his first roller coaster ride too.  There aren't any pictures of that because I went on the ride with him and I couldn't look away from his face long enough to get the camera out.  He had a huge smile on the whole time.  To see Sammy so happy almost made me start to cry, right there on the roller coaster.

No comments: